Keeping your breath strong will support your immune system and aid in building resistance to COVID-19.
Just by being aware of how your body works will deepen your breath and strengthen your lungs.
Let me show you a breathing exercise to expand your lung capacity now.
When we breathe, not only do our lungs respond, but our entire body is activated. Did you know when you inhale, your skull expands? There are also diaphragms in your throat, stomach, and perineum that move as well. The mind responds best to images; therefore, watch this video to give your mind a clear picture. Because the instruction is in French, I have outlined the process below. There is a lot to think about, so at first, picture the images slowly as you breathe, and after a bit of practice, your muscle memory will kick in.
Break down the following steps into three breaths as guided.
This will allow your mind and body to integrate the process. Once you see and feel how air enters your physical form, you can use one breath for the entire practice. Your body is already breathing in this fashion, but when you become aware of how oxygen enters your entire form, your breath will be deeper, and your lungs will become stronger. Besides, it’s fun to see how our body works rather than ignoring our amazing bodies.
Follow these steps for a breathing exercise to expand lung capacity:
- Begin by taking in one breath for images 2 & 3.
- Inhale, and see the air enter your skull as it expands.
- The oxygen then pushes down on a diaphragm in your throat.
- Exhale and repeat.
- Focus on your lungs and sense the air as it fills your lungs. Feel the air pushing your lungs out to touch your ribs on the side and then into the back of your ribs. Place your hands on the side of your ribs to feel this sensation.
- Exhale and take another slow breath with images:
- 2 – your skull
- 3 – your throat
- 5 – your ribs
- Repeat three times to anchor the process in your body memory.
- To complete the process, breathe in, and push out your stomach as the diaphragm at the top of your stomach drops, and also the diaphragm in your perineum.
- On this breath, tie it all together with images:
- 2 – your skull
- 3 – the diaphragm in your throat
- 5 – your ribs, front, and back
- 9 – your stomach and diaphragm at the perineum
- Do this breath five times when you wake up before you rise from bed and right before you go to sleep, and you will find you will sleep better. Watch for the next inspirational blog to see advanced techniques for this process.
Don’t know how to begin a meditation practice? Contact Marnie and receive personal guidance, plus a meditation designed just for what you would like to accomplish.
Why Do the Healing Codes Work?
Your intention is more potent than any medicine, exercise, or procedure. These things are important to research, but your intention gives fuel to your desires. Use these healing codes to support and strengthen the actions you are guided to follow.
- 88 81 643 for inflammation of the lungs
- 72 64 892 for influenza
- 20 53 961 for interstitial lung disease
- 33 89 847 to optimize airway function (upper respiratory tract–nose, pharynx, trachea, bronchi)
- 87 65 423 for respiratory distress
- 57 49 285 to improve pulmonary function (bronchioles and lung parenchyma)
New Healing Codes for the lungs
- 89364 378 expand lung capacity
- 682 431 905 strengthen lungs
Take a sigh of relief to receive personal guidance from Marnie
In the Light
Holistic Counseling and Guidance
Read our Testimonials
Find us on Facebook
Free Distant Healing this week
Free Distant Healing August 6 7:00- 9:00 Mountain Time Join me on this Zoom link
Our last session was very powerful. You do not need to know how to channel energy to benefit from this evening. Marnie will guide you. Distant Reiki can often be stronger than in-person sessions. Find out for yourself, join us.
Reiki I August 18 & 25 10:00 am – 1:30 pm
Reiki II August 17 & August 24 5:30 – 9:00
Master Reiki August 27 & September 3 5:30 – 9:00
Mentor Program – Master Teacher Reiki in September, tentative dates are
September 8, 15, 22 & 27 5pm to 8 pm
“Marnie is very well-informed regarding New Age healing and the techniques involved. I would say Marnie is quite cutting-edge in her operations & techniques, and quite successful in their applications. The world is in dire need of more people like this.”