I have time to write this blog because I am sitting in ER waiting for test results on my heart. I woke up with chest pains and I have had a few friends that have ignored those symptoms and had less than desirable results. I am happy to say all my tests show my heart is just fine.
How to take care of your heart health
- 25 36 933 for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- 25 67 993 to have fun! and a more positive outlook
- 10 42 7896 to enhance sleep quality
- 13 13 514 for stress relief/relaxation
- Eat a heart-healthy diet. … veggies, fruits, avoid processed foods and do not multitask when you eat, just eat.
- If overweight, drop a few pounds. … find a plan that works for you, remember everything in moderation, I like Louise Gittleman’s book
- Increase regular physical activity to at least 2.5 hours per week. … have fun, dance, play pickleball, walk with a friend.
- Limit alcohol. …find alternative ways to relax, meditate, laugh at a movie, watch the sunset.
- Get plenty of sleep. …have a regular time to sleep and arise
- De-stress, take things off your to-do list, stay in the moment, and give yourself a break is only for minutes.
- If you have chest pain, get it checked out.
How to take care of your emotional heart?
- 58 963 8114 to soothe an aching heart
- 21 21 653 to KNOW one’s heart’s desires, free of conflicting thoughts and energy
- 99 69 158 for feelings of abandonment
Abandonment has many faces – divorce, death, dementia, disease, heartache, and ignorance, but it does not need to follow you throughout your life. There are ways to overcome what appears insurmountable. With Marnie’s decades of experience, she can direct you to see a different perspective and heal your heart.
Get notified when Marnie’s new book is released, Walking in Grace, a memoir that illuminates ways to traverse life’s challenges and stand in your power.
Free Distant Healing
Learning Reiki is not only for practitioners. Give yourself a gift for Valentine’s Day. Reiki empowers you to see a new perspective so you are not a victim to circumstances. Become balanced, empowered, intuitive, and wise. Take a Reiki class.
“Marnie is very well-informed regarding New Age healing and the techniques involved. I would say Marnie is quite cutting-edge in her operations & techniques, and quite successful in their applications. The world is in dire need of more people like this.”