Two issues have placed me out of the so-called norm, yet I found how my deficiencies made me unstoppable in my pursuits.
My childhood had little love, support, or even fun
- Without my father in our home, I felt unloved and not worthy of love while my mother lived in fear, anticipating bad things happening. Her negative approach to life gave me a reason to do the opposite; therefore, I became fearless, allowing me to succeed.
I am dyslexic, which has hindered my ability to read, spell, and comprehend
- In the 50s, people did not know how to help children with dyslexia. Without the help I needed, I did not continue my education because I did not feel competent enough to attend college.
- However, my dyslexia has not kept me from writing five books and sharing my ideas through blogs.
- To comprehend text, I need to read slowly and take notes.
- This practice made me a better writer because when I made things understandable for myself
- It gave clarity to my writing.
My father-in-law was blind, yet he could tell what I was thinking. He did not need to see my face to know my mood. His hearing, both audibly and intuitively, was precise.
Do you have a physical challenge, yet you have risen above it? I’d love to hear your story.
I challenge you to look deeper into your life
- See where you judge yourself
- Does that make you feel “less than”
- That deficiency may have made you in some way better
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing – Helen Keller
Too often, we are our own worst critics. Take a moment to follow this meditation to drop your self judgment and find the gifts you hold inside.
- Close your eyes and take three deep breaths
- Imagine standing in a grove of trees
- Breathe into the breeze that flows through the trees
- Draw your attention to above your head
- Look for a pleasing color
- The color represents your divine all-knowing self
- Feel this color of light radiating from your heart and enveloping you in love
- Recall a moment when you judged yourself
- See if your color dims with this memory
- Look to your right; there stands your guide
- It points out a quality you hold that you have forgotten
- Observe your color becoming brighter as you own this quality
- Stay in the feeling of knowing the good you possess
- When you are ready, take a deep breath and open your eyes
- From now on, when you feel a breeze, you will recall and feel your strength
Listen as Marnie guides you through this meditation
Use healing codes to support your intention and give them POWER
Healing Codes for Enhanced Intuition
- 8334 96227 to quiet the chatter of the mind to hear your next direction
- 46521 38770 to feel, trust and know your gut feeling to correct
- 8999 32765 to clear confusion and follow your inner guidance without doubt
How to use the Healing Codes e-book
Get Your Personal Healing Code
In the Light
Let me show you the gifts you hold. Book a session today.
I can balance your energy and give you a new perspective.