It might seem strange to light an ear cone and place it into the ear to release pain and ear problems but this technique has been practiced by indigenous people for centuries.
Ear coning is an ancient process which has been lost to us in many modern civilizations but now is being renewed. It was used in initiation ceremonies by the Egyptians, Mayans and Tibetans with profound results. It is still used in Europe to aid in sinus and ear problems. The simple process also cleanses the lymphatic system.
Ear candling or ear coning may provide the following benefits:
- Detoxification of sinus and lymph system
- Acts as a catalyst to clear out debris from nerve endings allowing for clear vibrational flow
- Sharpening of mental functioning, vision, hearing, smell, taste and color perceptionSharpening of mental functioning, vision, hearing, smell, taste and color perception
- Spiritual opening and emotional clearing
- Realignment and cleansing of subtle energy flows
- Aura cleansing
- Facilitates other body work