When your to-do list fills with seemly tedious tasks, I can show you how to make everyday tasks a spiritual experience.
Follow these steps to relieve stress while doing everyday tasks
Cleaning the house will :
- Allow you to thank the Universe for what you have manifested
- Bring gratitude for the protection your home gives you by keeping you
- dry from the rain
- warm from the cold
- protected from the sun’s rays
- These may appear simple, but we often forget to take a moment to honor what we have
Driving during rush hour can be aggravating or an opportunity to spread love
- Your trip will appear faster if you stay in the present time
- Let another driver into your lane
- Smile when your eyes meet another driver. It may improve their attitude
- Don’t think about what you need to do next
- Observe nature, the sky, trees, and in Colorado, the mountain
- I tell each weed, “You are not invited to this party,” then I release them from the dirt
- As I walk by I bless each plant by saying, “Hello, my lovelies”
- Once completed I gaze at my garden and praise my accomplishment
Having a spiritual life does not need to be a chore
- Being focused on spiritual thoughts can happen in a split second
- Feel the love you have bestowed on everyday tasks rather than dreading them
- Be grateful for having a safe clean place to live
- It is easier than you think
Are you struggling with any of these suggestions because of physical or emotional pain?
I can find what is blocking your joy and clear it.
Discover how I use these powerful codes to help you and others heal, even your animals. With this revolutionary approach to healing, it’s never been easier.
To clear and physical or emotional issue Get Your Personal Healing Code
In the Light
My new e-book it out. Get your copy today
Over 100 new Healing Codes listing
Emotional Causes, Meditations & Guidance
I can get you back on your path!
Book a session today.
See how you feel with balanced energy and a new perspective.