When you take a hike this summer pick up a rock and tune in and learn how to find the message in a crystal or a rock.
Crystals and rocks have qualities that can heal, calm, and guide if you only stop and feel.
Do you find whether you are walking on the beach or in the forest your attention is often drawn to a rock at your feet? It could be the color or sparkle that grabs your attention but there is something else that makes you aware of its presence. This gem is talking to you!
What lays at your feet?
The rock is asking to be picked up. Perhaps it wants to share its qualities with you or maybe it wants to be moved to a new location. After all, it does not have legs.
Looking for what is at your feet is a fun activity for children but I have seen many adults and elderly people reaching down to discover what is along their path. I rarely see them throw their findings away. So let’s look at what the most common gems you will find while trekking across your continent this summer.
Messages in Crystals
- Quartz Crystals – stand out because they grow in veins along the side of rocky trails where their frosty white color shines in the sunlight
. The clear quartz takes digging to find but they all hold similar qualities.
- Master healer
- Balances physical, mental, emotional and, spiritual planes
- Aids in manifestation
- Clarity of the mind
- Mica and Pyrite – when you notice something glittering on the ground you will know you have found pyrite or mica embedded in other rocks.
- Provides growth and flexibility
- Supports the process of releasing emotional pain
- Builds the immune system
- Agate – there are many colors in this rock so often you will find variations of black, white, pink, and red.
- Harmonizes yin and yang, positive and negative forces of the universe.
- Cleanses the lymphatic system
- Heals skin disorders
- Rose Quartz – the color is frosty pink, sometimes almost white and if you are lucky you will find ones with deep intense color.
- Restores trust and harmony
- Purifies and opens the heart
- Emotional healing
Don’t let summer pass you by without making friends with the gifts that lay at your feet. Reach down, pick up a rock because you now know how to find the message in a crystal or a rock and you might see that keeping them with you for the rest of the year has many benefits.
Let Marnie help you understand the meaning of what is laying at your feet.
In the Light
Holistic Counseling and Guidance
Read our Testimonials
Find us on Facebook
Free Distant Healing in a few days
Free Distant Healing July 14. 7:00- 9:00 Mountain Time Join me on this Zoom link
Our last session was very powerful. You do not need to know how to channel energy to benefit from this evening. Marnie will guide you. Distant Reiki can often be stronger than in-person sessions. Find out for yourself, join us.
Reiki I July 15 & 22 5:30 – 9:00
Reiki II July 29 & August 5 5:30 – 9:00
Master Reiki July 27 & August 5 5:30 – 9:00
Mentor Program – Master Teacher Reiki in September, dates will be posted in August.
“Marnie is very well-informed regarding New Age healing and the techniques involved. I would say Marnie is quite cutting-edge in her operations & techniques, and quite successful in their applications. The world is in dire need of more people like this.”