We are still in the throws of winter which makes it difficult to get outside and exercise. So if you have snuggled on the sofa more than usual and have eaten things that upset your digestion I have a solution. Below you will find healing codes for digestion that will help ease your discomfort.
How to use the Healing Codes
The codes work on the quantum level so they are safe to use and have no side effects. The codes will improve with practice and your added intent. The spaces in between the numbers are as important as the numbers themselves.
- Write the codes in the air in your aura, over your body, or the place that needs balance
- Put codes on a sticky note and place them on your body, in your pocket, or under your pillow
- Type the codes in your phone or tablet and place it on your body
Healing Codes for Digestion
- 83 33 889 for nausea
- 13 45 899 for stomach ache
- 45 45 899 for diarrhea
- 87 45 675 for very strong diarrhea
- 45 55 899 for constipation
- 31 22 778 to lose weight
- 38 37 684 for bloating
- 86 66 431 for flatulence
- 27 55 362 for gastric reflux
- 77 74 321 for digestive health
- 42 53 161 for hiccups
- 14 82 825 to ease stomach cramps
- 56 72 517 to improve gallbladder function
- 56 78 917 for gallbladder
When you book a session with Marnie you will receive a personal healing code that will support the balancing energy of your session and keep you moving forward.
In the Light
Walking In Grace
Get notified when Marnie’s new book is released this spring. Walking in Grace, a memoir that allows you to traverse through your life’s challenges, stand in your power and live in peace.
Learning Reiki is not only for practitioners.
Reiki empowers you to see a new perspective so you are not a victim to circumstances. Become balanced, empowered, intuitive, and wise. Take a Reiki class.
“Marnie is very well-informed regarding New Age healing and the techniques involved. I would say Marnie is quite cutting-edge in her operations & techniques, and quite successful in their applications. The world is in dire need of more people like this.”