I always enjoy the people who come to the healing share, and this week it was especially powerful. At the conclusion, we channeled healing energy into a blessing bowl, and sent it out to others. Because of the season, we created a holiday tree and imagined decorations with the intent to bless the world. I would like to share with you what occurred.
We began by placing upon the tree strings of kettle popcorn covered with salt and caramel to bring back the sweetness of life and connect to the salt of the earth for grounding. Our decorations continued:
- Animal ornaments to expand the beautiful animal medicine, and remind us to connect to animals and nature, and to protect them.
- Golden glitter sprinkled upon the tree to wish people lots of good energy descending from infinity down to us all.
- Crystals all over the tree made of rose quartz for love, and selenite to represent all the lay lines of the earth that are healing Mother Earth and protecting her.
- Antique ornaments from days of old made of lanterns with translucent windows on each side. Each color represents some part of the rainbow that reflects all colors of humanity. They remind us to appreciate the beauty we have inherited and not lose track of the good things that have been given to us down through the ages within our generations, some of which seems to be missing in today’s holiday commercialism.
- Butterflies with glitter. As they fly all around the tree, they sprinkle glitter on everyone, making us happy and bringing back joy, rebirth, and transformation.
- A beautiful white star on top of the tree that emanates flowing colors of light down the tree and upwards to the Universe to raise our vibration, and remind us that we are going to get through this, and that Universal love is there for all of us to receive.
I thank the ones who created this tree; we send the blessings of this tree out to you and your loved ones.
Always emanating Light,