My blog is late this week because I have been down for the count with a nasty cold. I do not believe you can catch a cold because the germs are always out there. It is your resistance to those germs that determines if you catch a cold or flu.
Lately I have had my usual number of balls in the air, but this time there were a lot of decisions that needed to be made rather quickly and often. This overloaded my system and I caught what was floating around in the air. So how can my dilemma help you? I will tell you.
There is a simple way to boost your immune system and it does not require any special equipment. Just your body. Use this process to keep those viruses at bay and help get you over an illness faster.
1. Lie on your back with no pillow.
2. This is deep belly breathing.
3. As you exhale, pull your stomach in.
4. Bring your chin to your chest, but don’t lift your head, and point your toes towards your face.
5. Inhale, push your stomach out, point your toes, and tilt your head back.
6. Once again exhale, stomach in, chin towards chest, toes pointing towards your body.
7. Inhale, push your stomach out, point your toes and tilt your head back.
8. Repeat 10 times.
Its simple, its quick and it works.
Be well my friends,