As I woke up this morning the thought crossed my mind as to what would be the subject of my blog. Seeing it had been snowing, the word “light” came to mind. Ah, but what about light?
Each session with my clients is different and personalized; this morning was no exception. The process I shared with my client showed me how I could incorporate light into this blog. While working with my client, a beautiful image came in that brings light into the body through the cranium. Allow me to share a process with you that you can use in one of your meditations.
Rather than opening your chakras one at a time try this instead:
- Allow light to flow into the cerebral fluid in your head.
- Pretend the light is in the quantum field between your cranium and the cerebral fluid.
- Take time is sense what is occurring in your head.
- Once this is established, move the light into your spine from the top of your head to the tailbone.
- As it flows through the spine see it aligning each vertebra, creating the proper spacing and amount of fluid.
- Again take time to create a feeling of activation from the images suggested.
- This light moves out into the nerves connected to your spine, activating your entire electrical field and it will give you energy.
- By visualizing light within your physical form the body can correct imbalances and heal on its own without specific direction.
- Stay in this feeling of light as long as you are comfortable.
- Open your eyes and go out about your day, blessed in the light.
You may listen to this free MP4 meditation right here.
If you would like a meditation personalized for you it can be created during a session of either a half hour or an hour. You make make an appointment here.
Healing Share November 28 6:45