Messages from our guides or higher beings of wisdom can be easily accessed if you know how. There is not a best way to receive enlightened directives. Just like there are different learning styles the same goes for connecting with our guides. I was recently told, “Ask your guides a question and they will respond.” That does not work for me. I need a physical message not one that I hear in my head. This is how I do it. See if it works for you.
Recently I have had numerous things go awry. It has been so constant that I felt I needed to look at what I might be doing to create these disturbances. I tried meditating and listened for my guides response. Nothing came through so I ventured out for a spirit walk.
How to do a spirit walk:
- Focus on a question, meditate on it for a short time
- Begin your walk and do not have a path or destination in mind
- Observe your surroundings
- Pay attention to animals, events, signs, or conversations of people passing by
- At some point before you return you will receive the message
- If not write down what you observed on your walk and the answer will be revealed
Near the end of my walk I passed an announcement at a church. This is a what I took from this sign, “I need to be grateful for what I have and don’t worry about the minor disturbances that occur in our daily life.” They are just that, minor. Here is the sign.
Take a moment to compare your life with those less fortunate. Wouldn’t you agree your life is Extra Ordinary?
In the Light
All classes can be taken in person or online
Healing Share May 28 – 6:45
June 21 – 6:45 at the Park under the Stars, check the location
July 8 – 6:45
Reiki 1 June 4 & 11 5:30
July 16 & 23 9:30 – 4:30
Reiki 2 May 29 & June 5 5:30
July 9 & 16 5:30 – 9:30
Master Reiki July 20 10am – 5pm
Healing Sessions by appointment