How do you keep warm when the temperatures are dropping below zero throughout the country and the snow is falling here in Denver? The obvious way is to layer your clothes, sit by a warm fire, drink hot liquids or get active. The metaphysical way is to do all those things and envision warmth. Here is a short meditation to achieve warm results.
- Sit up in a chair with your spine straight, this will allow energy to flow unobstructed.
- Close your eyes and take 3 very long slow deep breaths, this will calm your mind.
- Recall a day when you were outside, in the sun, and it felt warm and relaxing.
- Pretend to feel the sun on your head, hair, shoulders, arms, torso, hips, legs, and feet.
- See the warm sun penetrating past your skin, into the cells of your body and blood stream.
- Notice if any part of your body has resistance to the heat.
- Intensify the heat for a few moments there by giving it a picture; a fire, heating pad, or warm soothing water.
- It is natural for your mind to wonder so merely go with the flow do not resist.
- The act of sitting still will have a positive effect on your mind and body that will last the entire day.
Sending You Warm Loving Light
Meditation Exploration January 31 or Feb. 12 7 – 8pm
The Magic in Journaling Feb. 5 6 – 8 pm
Reiki 1 class Feb 6 & 13 5:30 – 9:30
Reiki 2 class Feb. 4 & 11 5:30 – 9:30
Healing Share Feb. 27 6:45 – 9:30
Master Reiki Feb. 28 & March 14 5:30 – 9:30
All Day Reiki 2 class in March 16 9:30 – 4:30