Spring is here at last. The trees are budding out, tulips are peeking their heads up from the ground and the air seems cleaner. Nature is working to calm our emotions. Find how trees make us healthy along with healing codes.
Trees save lives
Trees enhance moods, cool the air, increase oxygen while reducing noise, air pollution, and stress.
In the US trees save more than 850 lives and prevent 679,000 incidents of respiratory symptoms by removing air pollution.
A 90-minute walk among the trees helps reduce negative thoughts, enhances moods, and builds self-esteem. Who knew
Healing codes for self-esteem
- 11 96 888 for low self-esteem to become healthy self-image
- 84 72 167 for self-love and self-worth to increase to optimum healthy levels
- 88 76 543 for opening the heart chakra when it is closed–good for low self-esteem, lack of self-love, poor self-acceptance, and deep injuries on a soul level. It will not resolve karmic imbalance but it supports the healing process greatly. Use with permission from your Higher Self or Inner Guidance for you, and also with permission on a soul level if used to help heal another.
- 88 27 465 for self-healing on the soul. With this code, quantum healing energies are supplied to expedite the soul healing process. What would otherwise take years can be healed in amateur of weeks or months. As with other codes of a spiritual nature, be sure to check with your Higher Self or Inner guidance for the appropriateness of its use.
The mighty oak tree can transpire 40,000 gallons of water into the atmosphere each year providing an evaporative cooling effect for our comfort on hot summer days.
The average number of urban trees needed to offset the annual oxygen consumption of one adult is about 30 trees. In other words, an acre of trees can provide enough oxygen for eight people.
Healing Codes for increasing oxygen
- 33 89 847 to optimize airway function (upper respiratory tract–nose, pharynx, trachea, bronchi)
- 87 65 423 for respiratory distress
- 25 56 551 to lessen the sequelae of obstructive sleep apnea
- 57 49 285 to improve pulmonary function (bronchioles and lung parenchyma)
Trees reduce noise by about 5-10 decibels.
Those living in neighborhoods with more vegetation often suffer less from depression, anxiety, and stress.
Healing codes to alleviate depression
- 29 63 586 for depression in children and adults
- 25 67 993 to have fun! and a more positive outlook
- 76 33 121 for problematic thoughts
- 44 70 831 to enhance a spirit of discovery, adventure, and zest for life
So go hug a tree and then use these healing codes to continue to support how trees make us healthy.
Some information provided by Davey Nursery
Do you need help? Marnie will give you a new perspective while clearing your energy.
Learning Reiki is not only for practitioners. It’s for YOU
Reiki increases your psychic, empowers you to see a new perspective so you are not a victim to circumstances. Become balanced, empowered, intuitive, and wise. Take the next class on June 2
Take a Reiki class; live with Zoom or in-person in Denver CO. Times are Mountain Time Zone
Get notified when Marnie’s new book is released in early summer. Walking in Grace, a memoir that allows you to traverse through your life’s challenges, stand in your power, and live in peace.