Holding onto things, people, and ideas that no longer serve you can weigh you down, make you sick and stop any movement forward.
In the core of our beings, we know this, and yet our problems persist. I will show you how letting go is easy and can be a simple process. First, define and face the issue.
What do you need to let go of?
- Clothes you have not worn for over two years—they hold your tired energy
- Books and magazines piled in a corner—know your memory has kept the information that is important to you, give the books away so others can reap the wisdom contained therein
- Things that you no longer need, which can be physical or mental—clear your mind to make space for new ideas to form
- Judgment of yourself or others—open your heart, release the past, and live in the power of the moment
- Hurtful memories—look at who hurt you and search for the pain they hold that makes them act inappropriately, then allow compassion to fill your heart
- A loved one who has or is passing on—set them free in the light, this becomes your final loving act
- Your former self—each day, step into the new person you have become because you are constantly changing for the better
I can help you manifest your desires, in even 30 minutes.
What Other’s Say
“Thank you for the energy session, I feel incredibly light, open, and receptive.”
Angela, Georgia USA
“I have never felt an energy portal to the Universe before, it’s incredible. Thank you for showing me how to open it to me and for my home.”
Healing Codes to Help Letting Go
- 42 58 725 for fear
- 66 82 121 for anger
- 76 33 121 for problematic thoughts
- 44 70 831 to enhance a spirit of discovery, adventure, and zest for life
- 33 45 10101 for forgiveness
- 11 96 888 for low self-esteem to become healthy self-image
- 5 892 456 7478 69925 clears negative emotions
- 12 215 987 6412 releases excess energy
- 58 963 8114 to soothe an aching heart
- 24 824 9625 to increase motivation
- 29 37 651 for chronic disorganization and procrastination
- 1323 498 725 to reverse a bad attitude (change negativity to love)
- 84 72 167 for self-love and self-worth to increase to optimum healthy levels
- 21 21 653 to KNOW one’s heart’s desires, free of conflicting thoughts and energy
- 99 25 881 for people to be so full of love and respect for you that nothing can come out but love and respect for you; and for you to be so filled with love and respect for them that nothing can come out of you but love and respect for them (this is for protection from other people’s projections and misinterpretations)
How to use the healing codes
Do you feel stuck need help? Marnie will give you a new perspective on your challenges, clear your energy, and channel in your personal healing code.
The Wisdom of Maya Angelou
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
“It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.”
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget
how you made them feel.”
Free Healing Share July 8, 6:00- 8:00 Mountain Time We are back to live, in-person, healing nights!
Learning Reiki is not only for practitioners. It’s for YOU
Reiki increases your psychic abilities, empowers you to see a new perspective so you are not a victim to circumstances. Become balanced, empowered, intuitive, and wise. Ler Marnie mentor you.
Take a Reiki class; live with Zoom or in-person in Denver CO. Times are Mountain Time Zone
Request a different date or time for a class
Reiki I July 21 5:00 – 8:00
August 16 & 24
Reiki II July 19 & 26 3:00 – 6:30
Master Reiki July 28 & August 4 5:00 – 8:30
Mentor Program – Master Teacher Reiki – by request
In the Light
Holistic Counseling and Guidance
Read our Testimonials
Find us on Facebook
“Marnie is very well-informed regarding New Age healing and the techniques involved. I would say Marnie is quite cutting-edge in her operations & techniques, and quite successful in their applications. The world is in dire need of more people like this.”
Look inside Marnie’s new book and get your copy
They Did the Best They Could, Discovering Your Path to Compassion