Are you aware that when you see how to have a lucid dream, you may have a better life?
Lucid dreamers have a larger anterior prefrontal cortex.
This area of the brain holds self-reflection, memory, and social cognition.
Therefore lucid dreamers could daily be:
- More self-reflective
- Better problem solvers
- Have increased motor skills
- Be more creative
- What’s not to like about that
Steps to Have Lucid Dreams
- Just before sleep, tell yourself, “I will have a lucid dream”
- Set the alarm to wake up after five hours of sleep
- Then tell yourself, “Next time I’m asleep, I’ll remember I’m dreaming upon awakening”
- Go back to sleep and focus on keeping your brain “awake” until you slip into dreamland
- In a dream
- Look at your hands
- Check for mirrors or clocks and note any distortions
- Observe surreal objects
- Can you move things or interact in your dream
- Create a dream journal
There is advanced technology that can also help you to lucid dream. Check out the following apps.
Apps for Lucid Dreaming
- Awoken – dream journal, audio ques, speech-to-text to record dreams, dream pattern tracking
- Shape – similar features plus tips for increasing the frequency of lucid dream
- NovaDreamer – sophisticated technology that claims to cause lucid dreams.
Use healing codes to support your intentions and give them power
Healing Codes for Lucid Dreaming
- 86442 397819 to remove the doubt about the ability to lucid dream
- 777 9664 3882 to increase the anterior prefrontal cortex of the brain
- 32158 433769 for confidence in the ability to lucid dream
Follow the instructions in my e-book to get the full benefit of the codes
In the Light
Do you have blocks that stop you from being your true self?
Let me look into your timeline and clear them up.