Take your New Year’s resolutions and give them POWER!
You can manifest your dreams using a vision board. Let me give you a few pointers.
Create a list of goals you’d like to achieve
- Gather pictures representing your goals or symbolize the future you wish to create. Use photographs, magazine cutouts, images from the web, or whatever inspires you!
- Make a collage out of all these images on:
- a bulletin board
- poster on the wall
- in a binder
- an online photo and make it your wallpaper on your desktop.
Feel free to get creative! Consider including a picture of yourself in a happy moment.
- Place images according to the Ba-Gua and set your intention with the Three Secrets Activation Ritual
- What is a Ba-Gua?
- Can the Three Secrets really give my board Power?
- See the class in this video.
- Keep it neat. Avoid creating a cluttered or chaotic board – you don’t want to attract chaos into your life.
- Add motivational “affirmation words” and inspiring quotes that represent how you want to FEEL, like “courage,” “love,” or “imagination.”
- Take a few moments to review your vision board every day, especially when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Don’t Miss These Events
Book Signing at Lollygag on February 5
See Marnie at the Discover Your Spiritual Gifts Psychic Fair, January 22
Receive a clearing on January 22 in Littleton Colorado and meet other gifted healers. Discover Your Spiritual Gifts—5808 S Rapp St, Littleton
pre-booking link—Only a few spots are left.
Read my story in They Did the Best They Could to overcome the pain you have carried for years. Your story may not be that different from yours.
In the Light
Did you miss the last healing night? The energy is recorded on Youtube. Get it here!
Learning Reiki is not only for practitioners. It’s for YOU
Reiki increases your psychic abilities, it empowers you to see a new perspective so you are not a victim to circumstances. Become balanced, empowered, intuitive, and wise. Ler Marnie mentor you.
Search the level of Reiki you desire in the store.
Support book the stores in Denver – Shop Locally
Discover your Spiritual Gifts
5808 S Rapp St Suite 275 See Marnie at the Spiritual Fair January 22
Littleton, CO 80120 (720) 573-4275
Full Moon Books & Event Center
9106 W 6th Ave
Lakewood, CO 80215 (303) 233-6666
Hearth Fire Books
1254 Bergen Pkwy # D122
Evergreen, CO 80439 (303) 670-4549
Herbs & Arts
2015 E Colfax Ave
Denver, CO 80206 (303) 388-2544
Lollygag- antiques & boutique
2595 W. Alamo Ave. See Marnie there on February 12
Littleton, CO 80120
Shining Lotus Metaphysical Bookstore
2553 S Colorado Blvd #104
Denver, CO 80222 303) 758-9113
3301 E Colfax Ave
Denver, CO 80206 (303) 331-1070
They Did the Best They Could, Discovering Your Path to Compassion See inside the book
Who do you know who feels mistreated by their family? You perhaps? They Did the Best They Could provides the tools to release that pain. Join Marnie in her spiritual journey as she searches for her father who left her before she was born. Her family memoir reveals lies, unrealistic expectations, and synchronicity’s too bizarre to make up. And yet it all ends with love. As the mysteries unfold, numerous synchronicities are revealed. The compelling tales are at times sad, sometimes shocking, but always written with wit and compassion. See how Marnie and her family coped and rose above the challenging issues that are familiar to many. What happens when a child is abandoned, and how does one overcome that obstacle. Abandonment comes in many forms, for one can feel deserted even when someone is physically present. Learn how to release resentment and begin to understand life’s struggles more compassionately.
The last half of the book is filled with Marnie’s wisdom from decades of counseling, providing insights, meditations, and practical step-by-step guidance that shows how to release heartache, anger, blame, and resentment. Learn to illuminate the hidden corners of your past and gain knowledge to perceive distressing situations in a new light, thus releasing pain and acquiring self-love.