Are there too many things on your to-do list?
Are you overwhelmed?
I will show you how to stop stress from an overloaded to-do list and be present
When you are stressed, you are not in the present time.
Worry happens when you are mulling over in your mind what happened before and what might happen if you don’t…fill in the blank.
Let’s give your mind another focus to stop stress.
Destress your to-do list by following these steps
- Take each item on your to-do list and place them in separate boxes on an imaginary computer screen
- Pretend the computer screen is your mind
- Move the boxes off to the side of the screen to clear your mind screen desktop
- Make the boxes clear so you can observe what is inside
Clear your overloaded to-do list by allowing the boxes to prioritize themselves
Look for the box that:
- Moves forward
- Lights up
- Calls your attention
Allow the boxes on the side to change their position. Once a task is complete, it pops, like an effervescent bubble in a glass of champagne.
By giving your mind a picture when you make each task a picture
- You are better organized
- It is easier to move things around
- You can see your progress
- Stress is gone
Stop Stress- Be Present and use this meditation
Watch this meditation on a video De-Stress Now
Healing Codes to stop stress and get organized
- 5664 3698 To clear your mind of chatter, worry and stress
- 49936 588 To give you the ability to complete the task at hand
- 3221 479683 To bring your thoughts into the present time
In the Light
Do you need help getting organized?
I can reboot your mental computer to give you the energy to complete tasks calmly.
Book a session today.