Effects of COVID-19 lock down
Even though we have more time at home during our COVID-19 lock down, it seems like we have less time to do things. Do your days fly by, and you become stressed as you look back and ask yourself, “What did I accomplish today?” I’ll show you why stimulation of your Vagus nerve will release stress and boost your immune system.
Is stress something that enters your thoughts periodically and clouds your ability to be productive? Well, here’s a quick way to relieve that stress. My gift to the world is to show you how to accomplish your goals without adding more stress to you day. Follow the instructions to relax in a few seconds or a minute or two.
How to Clear Stress in Seconds
When you stimulate your Vagus nerve you will slow down your heart rate, which relieves stress thus strengthening your immune system for better mental health.
- Lie on your back and breathe a bit slower.
- Interlock your hands and place them behind your head at the base of your brain, at the top of your spine.
- Keep your head still as you look to the right. Imagine a clock and you are looking at 3:00
- Hold this position until you feel a shift.
- A yawn
- A swallow
- A sigh
- It can take a few seconds or a few minutes.
- That’s it.You boosted your immune system and cleared stress.
Hand on Healing free session
The online hands on healing session last week was a great success. The energy was very strong and felt by all participants.
Check out Lori’s comment on the bottom of the blog to prove my point
You will have an opportunity to receive and give hands on healing. All are welcome, even if you have never tried it before. I will show you how to do it!
Click this link to join me for the next session on April 23 at 7 pm Mountain Time.
In the Light